Each calendar day will be charged: Therefore, pick-up day and drop-off day are two separate rental days.
If a pickup or a drop-off is between 18:00–8:00, late surcharge of 199 EUR will apply.
Some destinations are available only as one-way rentals. Touring Cars does not have rental stations in these destinations. Moreover, Pick-up has to be in one of our main rental stations. Clients who wish to book one-way package between one-way rental stations are required to sign one deductible for us and agree for a post rental check-up on the rental vehicle. We will refund the deductible when there are no new damages on the vehicle.
* Confirmed appointment possibility for pick-up and drop-off services.
* 24 h phone service for all road side questions.
* VIP Airport Transfer Service for all guests - free of charge.
* We allocate as much time to customer service at pick-up and drop-off as required. Average duration of a full orientation at pick-up is 1–2 hours.
* Fleet consists of latest models of quality motorhomes driven always less than 100.000km including speciality categories such as Luxury for all you can dream of driving.
* All rates include insurance and HIGH QUALITY KITCHEN AND DINING WARE. We also have a great variety of different additional items that can be booked according to clients wishes.
* Pre-rental cleaning and personal preparation of the rental vehicle.
* Free of charge information package giving the client good insight to travelling with a motorhome and to our destination countries. Available at the rental stations.
* Instruction videos available online.
INCLUDE A READY-TO-GO PACKAGE
Ready-to-go package includes: bed linen set, final cleaning, toilet chemical bottle, cleaning set, raincoats, camping set, and BBQ-set.
Available only when booked in advance. No on-spot payment available. Package has to be purchased for each person traveling, except infants under 2 years
* Modern rental vehicle
* Value Added Tax
* Unlimited kilometers
* Each calendar day is considered as a rental day unit
* Compulsory insurance against loss or damage
* Collision insurance with 2800 EUR deductible per accident or damage
* Cooking ware and tableware
* Linen exchange free of charge. Clients can replace any linen and bedding for a freshly laundered supply during their stay at any of our rental stations
* Electricity cable for camping sites and water hose for fresh water refill
* Each vehicle is supplied with multilinqual instruction booklets
* Winter tires
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
* Petroleum (DIESEL) is not included in the price. Diesel tank is full at the pick-up and it has to be returned full. Clients can choose to purchase refueling service if they wish to return a vehicle with non-full diesel tank.
* Gas is not included in the price. Both bottles are full upon pick-up and we charge for each used bottle. Gas bottles can be purchased in advance.
* Blankets and pillows are not part of standard accessories.
* Parking at our depot - Additional charges may apply. Subject to availability.
* Touring Cars rental stations are open 8:00 - 18:00 by appointment only. The rental stations are open all year round.
* Touring Cars needs exact pick-up and drop-off times. In addition, flight numbers have to be informed for all rentals that include airport pick-up service.
* Please note that we charge 199 EUR if the pick up time is between 18:00 and 08:00.
If no flight number is provided upon booking, pick-up / drop-off is confirmed as at rental station. Once these details have been informed, we can add airport transfers. Moreover, we take no liability to check if the arrival / departure flight is using our default airports. This responsibility stays with the sales agent. If an agent does not inform us the service times at all, we will confirm the booking as pick-up at 15:00 (03:00 PM) at our rental station and drop-off at 12:00 (AM) at our rental station.
FUEL PURCHASE OPTION
A refueling charge + administration fee will be applied to a rental if a vehicle is returned with less than a full tank of diesel. Client may choose the Fuel Purchase Option. Full Purchase Option is available at the time of rental and allows clients to return vehicle without refueling diesel tank. Total cost is based on 26 + 2 EUR surcharge. This option allows a client the convenience of not having to refuel the vehicle prior to returning.
* The vehicle must be returned with empty waste water tank and lavatory cassette. Also, vehicle has to be moderately clean inside. Failure to comply will entail a cleaning surcharge of 250 EUR. When the vehicle requires an extra effort for cleaning, for example if carpets or seats are badly stained etc. a cleaning surcharge of 79 EUR per hour will apply (even if clients have left the camper cleaned (emptied toilet cassette, grey water, taken the trashes out etc.). Clients can purchase a Final cleaning service, and than they can leave the camper uncleaned.
* Smoking is prohibited in the camper, we will charge 850 EUR if this rule is broken.
* Animals are not allowed in the motorhome without prior notice. The penalty fee is 400 EUR.
* Touring Cars will automatically charge all parking fines, which clients have received during their holiday, from credit card with office/admin fee of 50 EUR.
* If a client does not comply with returning time, Touring Cars reserves a right to charge 49 EUR per hour for each hour that a client is late. The Client has to give a minimum 24-hour notice of being late or the surcharge will be issued. However, Touring Cars has to approve any changes in returning time. Touring Cars may charge in addition to above mentioned fee monetary losses from the client, who was late, if their being late delays next rental of the rental vehicle.
A valid driver’s license is required for all rentals. Driver must have held a driver’s license for driving passenger cars for at least one year.
* Primary driver will be added to the Rental Agreement by Touring Cars sales office. The office will add the name, which was given upon reservation, to the Rental Agreement. This individual must hold a valid driver’s license, be over 22 years of age, present an acceptable credit card (debit cards not accepted), have held the driver’s license for driving passenger cars for at least 2 years.
* Individuals not automatically covered on the Rental Agreement, as Authorized Operators, need to be approved by Touring Cars staff before adding them on the agreement.
* Renter and each additional authorized operator must be present to sign Rental Agreement, present an acceptable credit card (debit cards not accepted), show valid driver’s license, and must be a minimum of 18 years of age, he or she must have also held the driver’s license for driving passenger cars for at least one year. Additional authorized operator have to present their own credit card for security deposit at rental.
PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF PROCEDURES
Pick-up and drop-off procedures will always take place at our rental station. Touring Cars offers a number of versatile transfer services to and from nearby locations, before and after the rental, but the motorhom pickup and drop off are always at Touring Cars rental station premises.
If a client requests an airport transfer for pick-up, we will pick them up from the airport and drive them to our rental station. We do not give out rental vehicles at the airport. Clients always have to return their rental vehicle to our rental station. If they have booked an airport transfer for drop-off we will drive them to the airport after their rental vehicle has been cleared. Airport transfers are confirmed 30–60 minutes after arrival time and drop-off time is confirmed minimum 3 hours before departure time.
Airport transfer has to be requested separately with complete arrival details: arrival flight number and the estimated arrival time of the flight.
Hotel and City Transfers
If a client orders a hotel transfer for pick-up, Touring Cars will provide a transfer from the Please provide us with client’s flight details when making the booking! hotel to the rental station, where pick-up procedures will be performed by the staff. Similarly, if they book a hotel transfer for drop-off they have to bring the vehicle back to our rental station first. After their rental vehicle has been cleared they will receive a transfer to the hotel.
Touring Cars motorhomes are inspected regularly, and numerous times between the rentals by trained mechanics and Touring Cars staff. Technical condition together with thorough damage check on the motorhomes is performed throug standardized process after each rental.
Detailed damage examples and price lists are available at pick-up. The price list has been compiled on a maximum price per damage basis. In addition, we provide guidance for clients on how to check a motorhome at pick-up to assure the clients on the condition of the motorhome.
The condition of the motorhome is presented for each client during pick-up and the client is allowed to inspect the motorhome as thoroughly as required. For clients who for any reason feel insecure about the condition of the motorhome, are encouraged by Touring Cars to take pictures of the motorhome on the rental station yard to reassure on the condition of the motorhome.
* Deposit, amount will be unstated, is required upon departure to ensure that the vehicle is returned in the same condition as it was upon pick-up.
* Deposit is made with a credit card imprint, which will be taken at pick-up.
* We will authorize one full deductible from client’s card at pick-up, so client’s credit limit should be sufficient to cover the deductible and other purchases that they plan to do during their holiday. Authorization will be cancelled if no new damages will be discovered at drop-off.
* Credit Card has to be valid minimum 6 months after drop-off.
* Accepted Credits Cards are Visa, Mastercard or Amex. No cash is accepted! Please note that we will charge 6% for using Amex. Local limitations may apply.
* All authorized drivers have to present an individual credit card for Insurance purposes
» Client is obligated to ask for permission from Touring Cars when planning to travel outside the country where the rental station is located.
» Outside the rental agreement opening countries the insurance deductibles are two times higher and special insurance requirements ought to be followed.
» Touring Cars obtains a green card, insurance document, if a client wishes to enter agreed Central and Western European countries but additional traffic insurance might be required. If so, it may be bought at customs.
» Rental stations hold the right to limit the deductible to TC Plus in case of the motorhome is driven outside the country where the rental station is located.
» Traveling to Russia, Belarus or Ukraine is not allowed.
» Traveling to Eastern Europe is allowed only for rental vehicles from our Tallin or Riga office and with a special permission from other rental stations.
The customer is responsible for checking engine oil, fluids, and coolant levels at each refueling, as well as reporting mechanical failures immediately. Instructions and procedures for maintenance expense reimbursement are provided at Pick-up. Clients may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in vehicle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance. In the event the vehicle is in breakdown repair for 24 hours or more, through no fault of the customer, our responsibility to customer is limited to refund of daily rate or portion thereof. Client is required to travel with their rental vehicle to the closest repair location stated by Touring Cars Roadside Assistance. Daily refund will be issued for only the days that a vehicle is at breakdown due to the no fault of a client. No refund will be issued if a client violates the rental agreement. Moreover, Touring Cars will not issued refunds for the whole rental period. Diesel reimbursements will be granted only on Severe cases. Please note that Road Side Assistance is available in Touring Cars destination countries only.
* Free 24 hour telephone assistance - We provide customer service to clients 24 hours a day during their holiday.
* Key replacement (additional fee) - Lost keys? No worries, we will send replacement keys or a locksmith.
* Flat tire - If the vehicle’s spare tire is inflated and serviceable, it will be installed to replace a flat tire. If no inflated spare is available, the vehicle will be towed to nearest garage. Free of charge service if client has purchased windshield and tyre protection package.
* Towing - If the vehicle is inoperable (unrelated to an accident or fault of driver’s behavior) towing charges will be covered at no additional charge.
* Jump start (additional fee) - A battery boost will be provided in an attempt to start the vehicle.
* Fuel delivery (additional fee) - A limited supply of gasoline will be delivered to the vehicle to enable you to reach the nearest open service station. Up to 15 litres.
* Vehicle replacement (additional fees may apply) - In case of severe technical malfunction of the vehicle, through no fault of the customer, Touring Cars will replace the vehicle for the clients with the best possible available alternative vehicle. Vehicle replacement serivce is subject to availability at all times, and the need for the replacement is asessed and decided by Touring Cars Roadside Assistance.
Traveling with children in a motorhome
A child whose height is less than 135 cm has to be in a type approved safety device when traveling. However, children under 3 years have to be traveling always in a baby seat, meaning that if a baby seat cannot be installed in to the vehicle children under 3 years cannot travel in the vehicle.
All children whose height is under 135 cm must be seated in a child seat or a booster seat when traveling in a motorhome.
All rental stations are open all year round.
* Client will be responsible to make sure that rental vehicle is heated properly at all times.
* Client takes full responsibility for water system damages.
* Additional winter conditions are given at rental.
* Winter tires are mandatory in Scandinavia only between 01.11.-31.03.
* Winter tires are included in the rental price only during before mentioned period.
Driving in Icland
For your safety, we have prepared two guides on how to drive in Iceland. If you are renting a motorhome in Iceland, please read these guides carefully.
* General guide on driving in Iceland
* Safety guide on how to drive in Iceland