• In order for the vehicle to be granted for rental, it is compulsory, at the time of the collection of the vehicle, besides an identity card and the regular driver's license, a bank credit card (with numbers in relief and connected to the customer's bank account) headed to the person holding the rental agreement.
This document is necessary to guarantee the rented vehicle and on it the authorization for the cautionary deposit is required.
In no case will the following be accepted as guarantee of the vehicle and as a form of a cautionary deposit (and thus the vehicle will not be rented): debit cards (e.g. ATM, the so-called "pre-paid" cards (for example "poste pay" and all those bearing the words "visa electron", in addition to any other card needing a money deposit to make it active), cash or checks.
• Cautionary deposit - On collecting the vehicle by the Lessee, a cautionary deposit of EUR 1,200 (one thousand two hundred) should be paid by bank credit card and EUR 1,500 (one thousand five hundred) in the October Fest period, which will be refunded after returning and checking. The Lessor will take 10 days for the external and internal control of the vehicle and therefore the cautionary deposit will be refunded after successful control (in case deducted the damages caused to the vehicle). The failure to create a cautionary deposit in due time will result in the termination of the contract, with the right of the Lessor to withhold the amount paid for the rental.
• Excess mileage and any damage - Payment of excess mileage and any damage to the vehicle shall be effected by deduction from the cautionary deposit, or by payment in cash or by credit card by the lessee. Moreover, the Lessee is always directly responsible towards the Lessor for all damages caused to the rented vehicle, also beyond the amount of the cautionary deposit.
• The vehicle can be driven only by the lessee and by the drivers listed at the time of execution of the rental.
The lessee will be personally responsible for the actions of the driver to whom s/he entrusted the vehicle.
• All agreements between the lessor and the customer will have to be concluded in writing.
• The lessee and the people who can drive the vehicle must be aged between 21 and 70 (and with a driving license age of at least two years). Derogations are allowed by arrangement with the Lessor.
CONFIRMATION, AVAILABILITY AND RENTAL BALANCE
The confirmation of the booking is subject to availability of the vehicles.
Availability of the vehicle - In case of unavailability of the vehicle due to force majeure occurred after the confirmation of the booking, the Lessor will propose the Lessee another vehicle (with a higher or equivalent cost, with no additional charges for the customer) or another rental period having equal costs (or lower cost, by recognizing the difference to the Lessee).
The user can accept in writing, or decline, in this case by demanding only the repayment of the amounts already paid, without further liability by the lessor.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
• The service includes: Unlimited mileage, insurance: RCA - motor third party liability (it ensures the damage caused to third parties), green card (for the extension of the RCA abroad), fire and theft (it ensures the total loss of the vehicle due to theft, robbery or fire) with theft franchise of 10% of the value of the vehicle, Kasko - all risks insurance (it ensures the damage caused to the vehicle due to impact, collision, overturning), with damage franchise of EUR 1,400 per event, assistance to the vehicle and to the crew in Italy and abroad within the limits of the policy, VAT 22%, oil, maintenance, mechanical failure not due to negligence by the user.
Insurance coverage may be subject to uncovered amounts/franchises.
A Base supplied "Ready2Go" Kit.
• Fees do not include: franchise reduction, fuel, trip for returning, final cleaning and water emptying (gray and black), transfer from the airport to the rental centre and vice versa (unless otherwise agreed), punctures, breaking of tires with related rims and all unspecified conditions. The vehicle should be returned with the same level of fuel it hat at the beginning of the rental.
• Exclusions - What indicated below is not covered by any type of insurance:
tires and rims, damages inside the vehicle, frost damage, crew's personal properties.
USE OF VEHICLES
• The use of the rented vehicle should be made in such a way as to remain, in any case, covered by the insurance signed for it.
• The user agrees to use the vehicle with the utmost diligence, in order to protect the safety of the persons being transported and the integrity of third parties, as well as of the things and of the rented vehicle.
• In particular, the vehicle may not be used and driven:
a) for purposes other than transfer and housing. In particularly, the following are incompatible with this contract:
1) sub-renting of the vehicle
2) its loan (free loan) to people who are not among those stated by the customer as part of the crew
3) the exercise, with the caravans, of any business, at any title, as the transport of persons, things, the sale of goods, etc.
b) in overload conditions and carrying a number of people higher than that authorized in the vehicle registration document
c) on unpaved roads or "off-road"
d) by a person under the age of 25 (and who has the driving licence for at least two years) or higher than 70 and/or without a valid driving licence (unless otherwise agreed in writing)
e) by people in unsuitable conditions and not complying with the provisions of the traffic regulations of the country in which the vehicle is used (state of fatigue, drunkenness, disability, even temporarily, or under the influence of drugs, etc.)
f) for illegal purposes
g) for towing trailers not authorized by the Lessor.
h) for races or competitions
i) at speeds higher than those allowed by the traffic rules of the Country in which it is used and the maximum ones indicated by the manufacturer.
• The use of the vehicle in violation of even just one of the provisions of sections 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 will result in the total loss of the paid deposit and in the immediate withdrawal of the vehicle, in addition to compensation for all damages caused to the vehicle, to the Lessor and to third parties. All civil, criminal or administrative responsibility that may arise from the violation of this article will be charged to the user. The customer will promptly reimburse the Lessor any amounts advanced by it due to any infringements or arrange their direct settlement.
• The user states s/he knows the rules for the motor insurance in Italy, the rules of the road and all the regulations in the Country of use.
• Custody of the vehicle - The user agrees, during stops, to leave the vehicle in guarded and, in any case, closed car parks. The user will be held answerable, and will be considered in any case responsible, for any damages in any way attributable to the lack of custody of the vehicle, as specified.
In the event that such damages exceed the amount of the cautionary deposit paid by the user, s/he will be obliged to compensate them in full, and in any case beyond the value of the deposit.
• It is admitted, on board the camper, no. 1 small pet. On all vehicles it is forbidden to smoke, even in the driver's cab (contraventions to this prohibition are listed on RECORD SHEET - CHECK IN - issued on departure)
• Any cleaning costs that would be necessary for non-compliance with the above will be charged to the lessee. The costs arising from the need to vent and/or elimination of smoke contamination, including the loss of profit for temporary inability to rent the vehicle due to that circumstance, will always be charged to the lessee (infringements for this prohibition are reported on RECORD SHEET - issued on departure).
COLLECTION AND RETURNING
• The collection and return of vehicles will take place at the Lessor's premises, unless otherwise agreed and specified in the contract. The vehicle should be collected and returned during the Lessor's opening hours. A rental day is considered as having 24 hours, with a tolerance of 59 minutes; after this time, a further one day rental will be charged.
The vehicle is available for collection on weekdays from Monday to Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. unless otherwise agreed.
The vehicle should be returned on weekdays from Monday to Friday from 09.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. unless otherwise agreed.
No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday, holidays and pre-holidays. Unless otherwise agreed.
• The vehicle is kept available up to a maximum of 90 minutes of the scheduled time (unless otherwise agreed with ample notice). After this time, and without notice, the delivery of the vehicle could not be carried out or postponed to the time and date to be agreed with the Lessor.
• Should, due to any reason, the user delay the return of the vehicle, s/he will be obliged to immediately inform the Lessor who will, where possible, authorize the delayed delivery by specifying the terms and conditions.
• The duration of the rental period cannot be extended unless confirmed by the Lessor, to be required without exceptions at least two days before the deadline. Failing this notification, the Lessor reserves the right, within 24 hours from the time and date agreed for delivery, to report the failure to return to the police authorities.
• In all cases of delayed delivery of the vehicle, not agreed with the Lessor, the user will be charged an amount equal to four times the daily rate for each day of delay or fraction thereof. In case of agreed delays, the normal fee will apply.
• The costs arising from the fact that the next lessee, or other person, assert their rights against the Lessor for delayed collection of the vehicle caused by the previous lessee, will be charged to the previous lessee.
• The delivery of the camper at the airport (Milan Malpensa) will be possible only if the cautionary deposit has been already performed.
• Travels to war zones and at the risk of war are prohibited.
• It is possible for free to park no. 1 car per rented vehicle in the fenced external parking lot, without any liability by the Lessor.
CONDITIONS OF THE VEHICLE
• The customer will be exposed, before starting the journey, detailed instructions on the vehicle by the experts of the Lessor, at the renting premises where the car is delivered. On this occasion a RECORD SHEET - DEPARTURE will be drawn up - which should be signed by both parties and in which the user state s/he has inspected the vehicle and the related equipment on board and that s/he has verified its good maintenance conditions and the absence of manifest defects, as well as the compliance of the supplies with the attached inventory.
• The lessee will be required, upon returning of the vehicle, to perform a final check of the vehicle together with the employees of the rental centre, with the drafting of an ARRIVAL RECORD SHEET to be signed by the Lesser and the customer. Any damage not noted in the delivery protocol, but encountered upon returning, will be charged to the lessee.
• Upon returning the vehicle should be given back in the same conditions in which it was delivered, namely with the full tank, lubricant up to level, in a perfect status of internal cleanliness, with water tanks completely empty (discharge valves should be open) and the chemical toilet box perfectly clean. Infringements to this prohibition are listed on the sheet issued at departure, and the related fees will be taken from the deposit or by another payment.
• The user shall indemnify the rental centre for all damages, deficiencies and defects of the vehicle and its equipment recorded at the time of returning. The lessor has 48 hours from the returning of the vehicle to notify the user any damage not reported on arrival and claim compensation.
The vehicle is equipped with a "Ready2Go" Kit (described in the RECORD SHEET - DEPARTURE -). The addition of other products, such as WC CLEANERS, TOILET PAPER are available against payment upon request.
• In the event of failure of the odometer, the user should immediately inform the Lessor. In case of failure to do so, found upon returning, the user will be charged the amount corresponding to the cost of 400 km per day for each day of rental.
• The user agrees to take care of the maintenance of the vehicle entrusted to him/her with the utmost diligence, in accordance with the manufacturer's maintenance manual, to protect the water systems from freezing, to change engine oil, if foreseen during his/her journey (the cost will be fully repaid by the Lessor upon handing of regular invoice addressed to the same Lessor) and to perform any other service necessary to keep the vehicle in good working order.
• The costs related to the repair of mechanical breakdowns, anticipated by the lessee during the rental period, if not attributable to the absence of ordinary diligence by the lessee, shall be reimbursed at returning on presentation of a regular invoice addressed to the Lessor, showing analytically the performed repairs and accompanied by the eventually replaced parts.
• Cost estimates exceeding EUR 50 should be authorized by the Lessor.
• Repairs will anyway be performed, when possible, at workshops approved by the manufacturer of the vehicle. It is the Lessee's responsibility to check the levels and provide for scheduled maintenance during the rental period.
• The user agrees to solve any inconvenience that should occur during the rental period, by taking advantage, when possible, of the Lessor's suggestions and of the support of the operations centre for roadside assistance.
MOTORWAY TOLLS AND FINES
In case of non-payment of motorway tolls, the Lessor will charge, in addition to the cost of the toll, an additional amount of EUR 30 for administrative expenses. In case of violation of the highway code, the owner will charge, in addition to the amount of the financial penalty, an additional amount of EUR 30 as recovery of administrative expenses. The customer is solely responsible for fines, penalties and infringements charges him/her.
All disputes arising in connection with the validity, interpretation, execution and termination of the rental agreement will fall exclusively under
the jurisdiction of the competent Court where the Lessor has its registered offices, namely the Court of Busto Arsizio - Varese- Italy.
- What to do before leaving -
1. check the closing of windows, doors, portholes, veranda, stairs, cabinets, fridge, storage flaps, gas cylinders.
2. passengers should travel in the places indicated by the registration document, where there are seat belts. The children have to sit on the special seats and secured with the appropriate belts. Do not leave objects on tables or on the cabinets to prevent falls that could cause damages and injuries.
3. every 1,000 km check:
• engine fluids (oil, coolant) levels
• tyre pressure
4. Pay great care to the overall dimensions
• in height (pay attention to road signs indicating low heights in some underpasses or bridges not reported or if you encounter non-signalled bridges or overhead barriers always, make sure that the height of the obstacle is higher than that of the vehicle you are driving)
• in width as described in height
• rear overhang that extends the curve
• attention to re-entry from overtaking, look carefully in side mirrors
• pay attention to road holding, as it is not the same as with cars.
• Reduce speed and slow down further in the presence of strong winds, especially at coming out from galleries or in adverse weather conditions
• Camper braking times are slower than those of cars, because of their weight
• Pay attention in case of manoeuvres, avoid narrow streets, do not transport persons for compensation, avoid competitions, do not tow or push other vehicles.
• heating is with gas oil Webasto, in case of winter use it is necessary to refuel at winter resorts equipped with "winter" gas oil. It is advisable to fill the gas oil tank to avoid being left exposed to cold.
5. If the gas cylinder runs out, you have to recharge it. If you have to buy one, the supplied one should be returned to us. In case of replacement without the possibility of returning the supplied one, the amount of EUR 30 will be due.
6. In accordance with the applicable law and insurance provisions in the field of free circulation of vehicles, it is forbidden to introduce campers in nations or countries not covered by the green card attached to the insurance policy. Otherwise, the lessee of the camper will become directly responsible for both civil and criminal law for all that will happen regarding: total or partial theft, fire, vandalism, accidents, damage to people, things or animals or suffered by the rented vehicle due to any origin or nature. We therefore reserve the right to take the necessary steps at the competent institutions, should it be necessary to protect our rights and interests in the event of failure to observe this prohibition.
7. It is admitted, on board the camper, no. 1 small pet.
8. For further pets to this no. 1 or having larger size, the daily fee is EUR 3 each.
9. We remind you that in case of breakdowns, accidents or other problems you should call us urgently at the numbers:
346-8536197 or 348-2873719
IT IS ADVIDABLE NOT TO DRINK WATER FROM TANKS
IN WINTER VEHICLES CANNOT BE USED AT A TEMPERATURE LOWER THAN -10°C
What to do before returning the vehicle - ARRIVAL -
1. Empty the wc box, wash and clean it very carefully.
2. Empty the grey water tank, utilized washwater. Failure to observe point 1 and point 2 will cause a charge of EUR 150.
3. bathroom area; clean and disinfect everything, wc, shower, washbasin, mirror and relevant floor, avoiding using products that contain bleach or ammonia, since they damage surfaces.
4. kitchen; clean cookers, fridge, closets and drawers, etc. …
5. the fitted carpet of the camper internal area, if used, should be washed, otherwise cleaning expenses amounting to EUR 30 will be charged.
6. clean with a vacuum cleaner both drive cab and camper internal area, lockers or garages where things that leave sands or soil could have been stored.
7. refuelling, full tank or at least at the same level of departure. Charge of EUR 30 for the refuelling service + EUR 2 per liter.
8. seat and couch cushions should be protected in case you think they could be stained by sauces, beverages, ice creams and various foodstuff; in case of stains, the cushion should be washed by dry cleaner, otherwise the washing cost will be charged (EUR 40).
9. smoking is not allowed on the vehicle, in case of a violation the hygienization cost amounting to EUR 160 will be charged.
10. failure to comply with points 3, 4, 6, 7 will cause a charge of EUR 200.
11. We remind you that in case of breakdowns, accidents or other problems you should call us urgently at the numbers: 346-8536197 or 348-2873719.
12. the camper is covered by comprehensive insurance with fixed and absolute franchise of EUR 1,400. In case of damages, both inside and outside, deposit will be withheld and paid and afterward the amount due as difference will be given back.
The customer pledge himself/herself to return the vehicle clean, at least inside, with tanks for wastewater recovery and wc completely empty; moreover, we remind you that smoking is not allowed (in the driver's cab too). So, in case of a violation, the customer authorizes the lessor to withheld EUR 200 from the caution deposit for cleaning and hygienization, if required. The customer agrees to pay the amount due to Gest Camp Market S.R.L. as well as for possible infringements of the highway code and any other fine. The customer or other person designed by him/her pledge themselves not to use the vehicle in such a way to cause the unenforceability or the invalidity of the insurance that covers the vehicle (being understood that it is a normal automobile insurance policy). The lessor has 48 hours time from the returning of the vehicle to notify the user about possible damages not identified at the arrival and claim compensation.